Thursday, August 8, 2013

Welcome!

It's great to have you reading my blog!

Challenges hit us when we are often unprepared; that's what makes these situations challenging. Most times we don't want to hear the cliches: "It will be alright; all things work together for good; when one door closes, another one opens.." However, we do have to deal with the repercussions of our attitudes and actions. I have learned and am still learning how to numb myself to certain situations, or some aspects of people's behaviors. I have learned to completely ignore some persons and to not answer many phone calls or emails.

The mountains in my life challenge me to find sensible, creative ways to cope with and conquer my weaknesses. As a daughter, sister, mother, teacher, niece and friend I am pulled in many directions, often simultaneously. My primary challenge is to prioritize correctly, every single day.

I invite you to welcome challenges as opportunities to sharpen your senses and catapult you to the summit of your Best Self.

Here's to a long, fulfilling blogging experience!











1 comment:

  1. Hear hear!! Well said Mrs. Mills. I look forward to reading all of your future blog posts. Continue to move those mountains :)

    ReplyDelete